Since its founding in 1987 in Gaza by Sheikh Ahmad Yassin, Hamas – an Arabic acronym for Islamic Resistance Movement meaning “zeal” – has been committed to destroying the Jewish state and replacing it with an Islamic state in all of Palestine.
- Comment: Tying the Jerusalem terror attack to the Elor Azaria affair January 9, 2017
- 8 Egyptian police killed in north Sinai attack January 9, 2017
- Jewish couple receives racist letter after hanging Black Lives Matter flag January 9, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- What you need to know about antifa, the group that fought white supremacists in Charlottesville August 16, 2017
- Booking.com drops Swiss hotel that featured signs singling out Jews August 16, 2017
- Republican Jewish Coalition calls on Trump to provide ‘moral clarity’ in rejecting anti-Semitism August 16, 2017
- Israel to become major exporter of medical cannabis August 16, 2017
- Smile in emails and the whole world doesn’t smile with you August 16, 2017
- Israeli system id’s the gene mutations driving your cancer August 16, 2017